Celebrity Baby Trends is particularly proud to pair up with a brand that’s dedicated to empowering young women – Girl Power Sport. In today’s #WinnerWednesday giveaway, two fans will each win a prize pack of the best, made in the USA athletic and competition wear in available sizes. The American prize pack, just in time for the Olympics, is valued at $140, and the Sporty Girl prize pack is worth $236.
GP Sport launched its line of leggings, athletic tops, capris, and jackets with a singular, simple belief: girl power can change the world through kindness and by giving back to society. Two of its awesome styles are available at Nordstrom – the classic 1984 Long Sleeve Leotard and the adorable Americana Leotard. Girl Power Sport donates $1 with each item that is sold to charities including Girls in the Game, Special Olympics, Women’s Sports Foundation, and Girlstart.
Lisa, the brand’s proud founder, has already proven she is a competitor who doesn’t give up. Born with a heart defect, she endured multiple life-saving heart surgeries. Beating the odds, she’s already run in 18 marathons, is raising a family, coaches and has launched this high quality active wear line. She wants girls to know the power of hard work and perseverance.
In today’s giveaway, two lucky winners will each receive one of the following prizes.
- Team USA black and red capri ($46): This black stretch capri has red glitter foil detail down the side and back of the legging. Wear this capri with their Team USA jacket or star swing top. Breathable and comfortable fabrics move with the body at 80% nylon/ 10% spandex.
- USA star swing top ($44): This swing top has adorable criss cross back detail in red glitter foil. Layer this over leggings or capris. Breathable and comfortable fabrics move with the body at 80% nylon/ 10% spandex.
- Girl Power USA Glitter biketard in GP exclusive fit: This biketard is a luxurious stretch velvet, 90% polyester 10% spandex. The fabrics are soft, stretchy and tagless for a scratch free feel.
- Heathered Coral Tank with Zig Zag Back detail ($46): This technical active wear tank has zig zag fabric detail in the back for sporty look. Layer this over leggings or capris. Breathable and comfortable fabrics move with the body at 88% polyester/ 10% spandex.
- Sport Black and White Graphic Tank with Zig Zag Back detail ($46): This technical active wear tank features graphic black and white print with zig zag fabric detail in the back. Layer this over leggings or capris and head to field or the mat. Breathable and comfortable fabrics move with the body at 88% polyester/ 12% spandex.
- Zig Zag Active Capri ($46): This technical active wear capri has black fabric detail along the sides and back for sporty look. Layer this with active tank or swing top. Breathable and comfortable fabrics move with the body at 88% polyester/ 10% spandex.
- Fuschia Swing Top $44 GP Sport fuchsia swing top. This technical active swing top has heathered coral criss cross back for sporty look. Layer this with leggings or capris and head to the field or mat. Breathable and comfortable fabrics move with the body at 88% polyester/ 10% spandex.
Enter to win one of these fabulous athletic wear prize packs via the Rafflecopter form below. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada. Fill out all fields for the greatest chance to win. Prizes ship within six weeks. Good Luck!
Disclaimer: No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 10 days to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. This blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.