Breastfeeding mamas know what a wonderful and precious bonding experience nursing is, but dealing with a wet nursing bra and sticky skin when baby doesn’t latch on quickly is an unpleasant mess. Celebrity Baby Trends and Biiby are here to help: 5 LUCKY WINNERS will say “Ba-Bye” to wet nursing bras and hello to a better breastfeeding experience with the Biiby nursing bib (SRP $14.99).
The award-winning Biiby is super soft, plush, thick and absorbent. Each Biiby is comprised of three layers of bamboo fleece and organic cotton terry fabrics. The 70% bamboo fleece keeps you and your baby odor free and is moisture-wicking to keep you dry. The fabric doesn’t cause allergic reactions, is a natural UV protectant, and the most eco-friendly fabric on the planet. The other 30% is organic cotton terry, a fabric that’s grown safely and processed without toxic dyes and finishing materials.
The bib is soooo easy to use (why didn’t someone think of this before!?). You simply unlatch your nursing bra and push the cup down on the side you’re going to feed baby. Take Biiby by the flap, and tuck it into the bottom of your nursing bra. The bib protects the bottom of your nursing bra as well as your skin.
If you’re a Mom that pumps on the go, you can make Biiby part of your breastfeeding pump kit and use it all day long with confidence. It’s guaranteed to keep your nursing bra and clothes dry. A monogrammed Biiby makes a great baby shower gift!
Watch this quick “How To” demo from Katherine, founder of Biiby:
Enter to win via the Rafflecopter Form below. This contest is open to residents of the US ONLY. Fill out all fields for your best chance to win. All prizes are shipped within six weeks, and entrants are only eligible to win one prize within a 30-day period. Winners are selected through a legal Rafflecopter system. Winners will be notified via email and must respond with requested information within 10 days of notification. If winners do not reply within this window, their prize allocation will be forfeited. GOOD LUCK!
Disclaimer: No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 10 days to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. This blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. By entering this contest you are added to the opt-in email list which allows the brand offering the giveaway to contact you in regards to prize allocation and other offers such as coupon codes. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.