You will LOVE this and we can use some more love in America right now so read on…
When Celebrity Baby Trends‘ founder Rachel Urso met The Love Card founder Joanne Steenberg in a Charleston, South Carolina Starbucks recently, it truly was love at first sight. After all, they are kindred spirits, each dedicated to humanitarianism and passing along good vibes to make the world a better place. Rachel’s email signature has been “Smile & Pass It On…” for more than a decade so when Joanne placed a Love Card next to her laptop she was impressed.
These sweet cards have a beautiful pink heart on one side with a loving message on the other. They are a wonderful way to reach out to family and friends; they’re also a perfect way to reach out to friends you haven’t made yet at hospitals, churches, libraries, graduations, schools and much more. Say hello, say thank you, say you’re loved! These cards change and uplift others in situations of all kinds. You never know when someone needs a simple hug or acknowledgment.
CBT fans, we know you’re going to love that it’s so easy to be involved and share the love in your hearts with others. Order your cards here – and become an Angel with a donation to support this admirable cause, if you can. If you’re strapped for funds, no worries. You can share the love for free!
#sendlovetoschools Recently, there has been a movement to send love to schools. What is more powerful than students extending love to fellow students? A group of people made a donation and asked that 1,000 Love Cards go to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Another donation came in to give Love Cards to the Marshall County High School in Kentucky (sadly another school that experienced a shooting). Recently, Joanne sent a package to Ellen and Oprah and a few other celebs to help spread the word.
This global pay-love-forward movement began a little over 2 years ago and has grown to over 50,000 cards. The movement’s received reports from China, Thailand, Italy, England, Spain, Denmark, Hawaii, New York, California, Oregon, Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Africa, Sweden, Norway, and more. Joanne’s goal is to print 1,000,000 cards and support this movement with additional Love Card funded initiatives this year.
It’s a Love Fest! Here are just a few of the comments Joanne has received:
- I am a CNA in a long-term care unit. I’d like to share the love card with my patients and families. Thank you so much!
- I want to pass these out at work. I work in retail and need them this time of year.
- I truly believe this is a message people can use, it doesn’t take a lot of effort to make someone feel cared for. I do want you to know this is one of the most beautiful pass it along movements I have seen.
- THANKS for spreading the Love!!
- Thank you so much for creating these wonderful cards! We can’t wait to hand them out to friends and strangers.
- A bright soul handed the love card to me while I was marching in the NYC women’s march. We need to show love, give love, send love, shout love and receive love now and every day forward. Just a little bit of love and kindness goes a long way.
- I am so touched by this amazing card. I cannot wait to share this with the world. I truly think this will be an effective little seedling that will help to grow and expand the love and consciousness of the planet.