Celebrity Baby Trends loves Tommee Tippee, and that is why we are partnering with them to give one very lucky winner the ultimate prize pack for their little one. This prize pack contains The Pump and Go Complete Starter Set, Ultra Decorated Bottle Set, Everyday Pacifiers, Comfi Neck Bibs, and First Sips Soft Transition Cup. This prize pack can be tailored to a baby boy or a baby girl, and is valued at over $150! Keep reading to learn about each awesome Tommee Tippee product, and then enter for your chance to WIN IT ALL!
1. Pump and Go Complete Starter Set – If you’re a busy breastfeeding mom who wants to pump, then this set contains a complete solution to help keep things simple. By using a single pouch to pump, store, warm and feed, there’s no need to transfer milk at any stage, so you’ll never lose a precious drop! We love how the pouch and bottle warmer automatically heats milk to perfect temperature from frozen, fridge, or room temperature. The range can connect to most breast pump brands such as Medela, Lansinoh, Evenflo, Ameda, Philips Avent and Tommee Tippee. Here what’s included in the set: Pouch and Bottle Warmer, Breast Milk Storage Case, Breast Pump Adapter Set, Two Breast Milk Pouch Bottles with Slow-Flow Nipples, 20 Breast Milk Pouches, Two Extra-Slow-Flow Nipples. This system is really making life easier for moms who pump. (SRP $99.99, BUY IT NOW from BabiesRUs)
Watch this quick video to learn even more about the Pump and Go System:
2. Ultra Deco Bottle Set – This 3 Pack of bottles delivers a natural breast-like latch, perfectly secure seal, and angled position for a continuous milk flow. The result is the perfect feeding experience…and the only baby bottle you will ever need. Plus, these bottles are BPA-free for ultimate reassurance. Available in blue or pink (SRP$29.99, BUY IT NOW at BabiesRUs)
3. Comfi Neck Bib – These super soft bibs have a unique dribble catcher that absorb moisture, helping prevent rashes on baby’s sensitive skin. They are perfect for those first milk feeds, and also ideal for the teething stage. The reversible design allows you to use the plain or patterned side. 2 Pack available in blue, pink, or yellow. (SRP $7.99, BUY IT NOW at BabiesRUs)
4. First Sips Soft Transition Cup – This is the perfect cup to help the transition from breast or bottle to baby sips. Designed for use from 4 months, this cup is built for tiny hands and features a super soft spout for baby’s sensitive gums. The familiar element of the bottle nipple will help to encourage your baby’s first sips. Available in pink, blue, green, and purple. (SRP $7.99, BUY IT NOW at BabiesRUs)
5. Everyday Pacifiers – There is nothing better than a calm, content baby…so we suggest stocking up on these pacifiers! The symmetrical orthodontic shape makes it easier for babies to hold the pacifier in their mouth, and is designed to support natural oral development. Available in 0-6 months and 6-18 months in a wide variety of designs. (2 Pack SRP $5.99, BUY IT NOW at BabiesR Us)
Use the Rafflecopter Form below for your chance to win. This contest is open to residents of the US ONLY and all prizes are shipped within eight weeks. Fill out all fields for your best chance to win. Entrants are only eligible to win one prize within a six-month period. GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received, US only, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 10 days to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. This blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. Entering our contest gives Celebrity Baby Trends the right to pass your email address onto the brand being offered within the giveaway. The brand may send you a promotional coupon code and/or special introduction offer. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.